Why to Travel
- You learn how the greater picture of the world works, there is no school to teach you what travel does. Read about it a hundred times or see it once and it will always stay with you. Travel makes you realize, that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.
- Adventure fills your life that things never will. Having stories to tell loved ones, and spark their own experiences. The risk of adventure keeps your inner child full of wonder. Always grow up to what your ten year old self needed you to be. You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
- Blending in to your environment, without disturbing it. When I travel, I love the feeling of no one knowing me and i get to be whoever i want to be. I love being in a major city where everyone goes their own direction and me just observering. You can play the role that you cannot in your home town.
- Life is short and the world is wide. Don’t measure life by how many breaths you take but how many moments take your breath away. We all have a limited amount of good decisions to make per a day. Choosing to travel fills those days to make them feel deep as possible. If not now, then when?
5.Meet people who live another way. Be a traveler not a tourist, that is the key to understanding the world and people who live in it. Keep your mind open to rich or poverty. We all are made from the same star dust, and everyone is their own universe that leaves an impression on you. This is the missing puzzle piece that you didn’t know you needed till you meet others.
- Feeling more alive. When you have a drive and goal, everything else falls into place. You can do the daily routines and wake up at 80 to not feel like you lived. Regrets are a slow poison that ages you. Take the trip that will inspire the next. You were meant to live to the fullest, not just bare minimum. Vibrate higher and watch the world around you in a different light.
- To know yourself, a statement the ancient Greeks would use when visiting an Oracle. To know your future, you must know your present situation. A stepping stone to the unknown, and knowing yourself is the foundation. Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment .
- Challenge yourself not to buy the newest iPhone, challenge yourself not to buy the newest shoes, challenge yourself not to go out to restaurants every week. Discipline is a major challenge but the rewards will always be grander. Saving your money, you challenge something deeper from within. Challenge is the conflict that gives us meaning and examining it gives you power.
- Experience cultures and diversity. Life is spiced with cultures that have been around for thousands of years. The evolution of a people, their languages, customs, and mythologies holds a lot of fascination. Experiencing these different cultures is one of the best things a human being can do. It puts your whole world into perspective.
- Do you wonder what could have been? Of course we all do, we constantly think what is and what could be. You need to fill a life of achievements and not regrets. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. Put the winds in your sails, explore, dream and discover.