Las Vegas is the gambling capital of the Americas. It’s a must see destination. At first I wasn’t sure if Vegas was the place for me since I don’t gamble at all. I have visited Vegas more than 30 times. I know it inside and out. And I can assure you that there are endless things to do for people who don’t gamble. I will list my very favorite attractions and for most of them you don’t have to spend a dollar. I started my list chronologically from the famous sign LAS VEGAS. So you just go down the “strip” and enjoy!
1.WELCOME TO FABULOUS LAS VEGAS sign! It will be the beginning of our trip. It’s located on 5200 s Las Vegas Blvd. It’s colorful and bright just like me! Most importantly it’s free!
2. Go to Mandalay Bay hotel which is one of the first hotels you will see at the newest beginning of the strip, and then jump on free train, 3 stations, 7 minutes from Mandalay Bay to Excalibur.
3. Now you will see hotel New York New York, they have super awesome rollercoaster ride, totally worth it, it’s around 9$. After that visit newly opened HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD, two stories flagship with an 800- pound chocolate Statue of Liberty! Also free!
4. Across the street you have MGM hotel, they have a free tiger show. It’s nice, but usually do overcrowded it’s hard to see anything .
5. Next to it you will find M&M’S WORLD!! A four-floor chocolate heaven! It’s a must to visit it. You will find many interesting things with M&M’S logo on it, for instance motorcycle jacket with all Swarovski crystals on it. Don’t forget to watch the 3-D movie. And it’s all for free. Chocolate purchase is on you though hahahha
6. Coca cola store! Who doesn’t like coca cola! Another shopping or totally free attraction paradise! They offer 16 samples of coke from all over the world, pictures with famous polar bear and unique entertaining experience! Must see!
7. Let’s move on after this sugar rush! So much ahead of us! Next wonderful stop is Bellagio hotel and Bellagio fountains! It’s a free and must see attraction. You will absolutely love it! Fountains are dancing to the music of Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli and Tony Bennett. Recently they even added dj Tiesto to its lineup. The show is every 30 min from 3 pm to 8 pm and every 15 min from 8 pm to midnight
9. If you have time go across the street and visit the Eiffel Tower at Paris Paris. Go all the way to the top, view is breath taking! Only thing i didn’t like about the Eiffel tower is the view has metal bars all around it, so it’s hard to capture nice strip picture from the top. Other than that, totally worth it! And it’s only around $15.
10. Now stroll down the strip for every single hotel has something to offer. In my opinion next awesome spot is Flamingo hotel. You’re going to see real live flamingos! Totally fun and free attraction!
11. Do you love a Ferris wheel? Well Las Vegas has the second largest one in the world! It is 550 feet above the center of Las Vegas. Has a bar inside and the ride is 30 minutes of fun. The observation wheel costs between 9-47$.
12. Now Mirage hotel! Make sure to be there after 5 pm, why? There’s the spewing volcano with flame shooters, a soundtrack, and water with lighting effects. It starts at 5 pm, erupting every 30 minutes until 11 pm.
13. If you feel like going inside the Mirage hotel, the hotel has wonderful Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. You can watch and enjoy white tigers and lions, leopards and dolphins under $22. (Don’t worry the tigers don’t eat the dolphins lol)
14. The last stop on the strip for all who love adrenaline! The Stratosphere hotel! First it’s the tallest freestanding observation tower in USA, without bars but only glass. Second you can bungee jump of the side of the building (119$).
Have you ever been on the rollercoaster on top of the 1149 feet tower? Well now it’s your chance! You have three thrill rides on top of the Stratosphere Tower which will get your blood pressure skyrocket!
15. For an evening show, you can’t go wrong with a Cirque Sol show. This is my list from my favorite to least favorite. 1)Mystere 2)”O” 3)Michael Jackson 4) Zumanity Honorable mention that’s not Cirque Sol, but worth seeing is Le Reve
16. Old original Las Vegas strip, the famous neon cowboy, “Pawn Stars” the show, indoor shopping mall with music and projections on the ceiling. Also the Golden nugget with the biggest indoor waterslide shark tank and you can see the Hand of Faith largest Golden Nugget.
17. Finally stepping outside the city limits, Red Rocks canyon National conservation. 35 min ride to see gorgeous red colored stone formations, take a break from busy strip and find peace in nature. Free
18. Hoover Dam, without it there would be no Lake Mead, and without Lake Mead no Las Vegas. It was such a marvel of human engineering for its time. Construction began in 1936, and has remained functional since then. 44 min drive out of Vegas. Free to see but paid tour is $10-30 for 1 hour.
19. Finally for good shopping, still on a budget, we have Las Vegas North Premium Outlets ( 875 s Grand Central Pkwy) and South Premium Outlets ( 7400 Las Vega Blvd S) I prefer South because better prices, but the North one is newer.
Thank you for reading! Please subscribe, you guys make this page happen. If you have any questions or comments or personal experiences you would like to share please post in the comments section. Again I appreciate any donations small or large on PayPal. Diva Empire Travel, travel blog for traveling women. If you like to add to this list your own recommendations or have further detailed questions, please comment below or email email@example.com