Most of us travel to get a to exotic destinations to enjoy sun kissed beaches, drinking till sunsets, and relaxing by the pool. Iceland provides an experience this primal destination. You have a land mostly unspoiled by people, that makes it enchanting with its waterfalls, geysers, and black sand beaches. It has changed me in a few ways, and given me answers to questions I didn’t know I had. Like where should you stand during a geyser explosion not to get too wet, and how are existence looked before in this universe. Makes you realize the planet was and will continue to be alive after us. Why should you visit Iceland?
1. Are you a fan of movies like Tomb Raider, Star Wars, Judge Dredd, Fast Furious 8 and the show Game of Thrones? The Cinematography is breath taking for anyone is Diva Empire Travel. Those movies were all blockbusters because they transported you to an almost alien yet very familiar location.
2. Watery escapes. Imagine when big celebrities such as Beyonce and the Kardashians travel all this way to visit, the exceptional places, they must be worth it. Blue Lagoon is such a place that is a geo thermal spa, heated with its blue waters, set in a field near lava. You can heal all your skin problems, take a mud mask w a drink in your hand and melt into the environment. Diva Empire Travel fully exceptional experience. Its voted one of the best places in the world, and I don’t say this lately for a traveling woman. Great news its only 30 min from where you flew into Reykjavik.
3. The flight time to Iceland is around 5 hours from New York, and 2 hours from London. Its literally the middle of everything. The fact that both Teutonic plates that make up North America and Europe meet in Iceland is incredible. The flights are affordable when booked early but it does it get pricey on the island like Hawaii. Since everything has to be imported.
4. Reykjavik is the capital of 200,000 people which never made you feel overwhelmed or over crowded. You could walk around freely, no traffic and always find parking. The city is very clean and you cannot get lost in it. All the Diva Empire Travel crew can feel open to be venture freely. You can rent a car or use the on and off bus for $60 American, that lets you visit the whole city, educate yourself, and come back to your digression. The bus comes back every 30 mins. It is the most Northern capital in the world, and provides 21 hours of sunlight in the day. Always work on your tan as Diva Empire Travel. If you have any Viking ancestry, you can enjoy The National Saga museums and Hallgrimskirkja church, tracing back the history of the exploring people. Now for another type of museum that will not be “hard” to get to, Penis museum which is called The Icelandic, Phallogical Museum. Because when you are on an island away from people, you make dildos to pass the time.
5. Iceland is otherworldly, from its mythologies of elves and trolls. To its enchanting caves, falls, and black sands. This world was created in magic. Diva Empire Travel recommends you to visit Sejialandsfoss, Skogafoss, Gullfoss waterfalls for two breathtaking and a very short drive from the capital. Visit the Geysers Strokkur, Geysir, and in the Secret Lagoon Hot Spring. These will have you feel how powerful the earth under your feet can show force. Finally the black sands on the southern coast will fill you with its onyx beauty. Voted top ten beaches to visit in the world. Tours go from the capital averaging $110 US for the day. See Iceland without any travel worries.